An untitled Predator game, codenamed PredatorVR, is currently in development for PlayStation VR. News of the upcoming game was leaked on May 17, 2019 via a PlayStation achievement listing. The leak shows that the game will allow players to play as a human character, as well as a Predator. It spans multiple modes across singleplayer and multiplayer, including a wave-based survival mode.
Further details are unknown at this time, although it is possible the game is linked to the recently announced Predator: Hunting Grounds from IllFonic. The project could also be related to the Predator VR arcade game, developed by VRsenal and Phosphor, first shown publicly in 2018 published by FoxNext.
- Campaign: Story mode (play as human).
- Rampage: Wave-based survival mode (play as Predator).
- Multiplayer: Round-based player vs. player (play as human or Predator).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "New VR ‘Predator’ Game For PSVR in The Works?". Retrieved on 21 May 2019.
- ↑ "Predator VR Trophies". Retrieved on 21 May 2019.
- ↑ "Predator: Hunting Grounds Game Trailer: A New Hunt Begins in 2020". Retrieved on 21 May 2019.
- ↑ "New Predator VR Attraction Coming to Arcades Next February!". Retrieved on 31 July 2019.