- "Under-barrel mounted, medium capacity, twelve gauge shotgun; offers a close range alternate fire option to a primarily mid-ranged weapon."
- ―Armat U7 Tac-Shotgun description (from Aliens: Colonial Marines)
- The U7's model in Aliens: Colonial Marines is reused for the AF13 Shotgun (as well as it's incendiary shell counterpart).
- According to the Colonial Marines Technical Manual, the standard Pulse Rifle grenade launcher (the U1 Grenade Launcher) can be loaded with M108 Buckshot rounds (among other ammunition types), which would render the U7 completely unnecessary. However, buckshot cannot be used in the U1 in-game.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines/Stasis Interrupted (video game)
- Alien: River of Pain (audio drama) (mentioned only)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.