Analysis on the Canonical Feasibility of the so-called 'Ultimate Predator'
Hello discerning Predator/AVP fans, if you are interested in reading a competent analysis on the canonical feasibility of the Ultimate Predator, see this talk page dialogue. Freighttrain, The (talk) (Contribs) 13:53, September 12, 2018 (UTC)
He is not a Bad Blood
He was the one that was dispatched to kill the "Traitor" Predator, the small one had an armor that was literally for killing his own, which means he was propably the bad blood, why have this armor if you wont use it? It's called "Predatorkiller" and the lead actor is going to use it.
- Hello MrArtificialHuman, I don't understand what the last sentence in your message is in response to, is the 'Predatorkiller' armour you are talking about the one worn by the indiscriminately killing bad blood:
- Are you talking about the Yautja body armour shown in the above comparison picture? Freighttrain, The (talk) (Contribs) 22:49, September 15, 2018 (UTC)
No, im talking about the armor that the small predator brought with him, the one in the last scene, which suits the wearer up with all the weaponry on it.
- Haha OK well I haven't seen The Predator and I don't intend to, though I can tell you that if the genetically altered Predator is not a bad blood then it is even less canonically feasible than if it were a bad blood as I had speculated on elsewhere. Freighttrain, The (talk) (Contribs) 23:01, September 15, 2018 (UTC)
- I see the revelation has left you speechless. Freighttrain, The (talk) (Contribs) 23:08, September 15, 2018 (UTC)
The big guy was dispatched to kill the fugitive predator (which is the smaller one) because he fled with a package on his ship, the ultimate predator is to kill the "traitor" and destroy the package. That's why the ultimate predator isnt a bad blood, bad bloods are criminals that kill their own kind for sport, but this one didnt kill the fugitive for fun, he executed him.
- My comment about the genetically altered Predator being even less canonical than if it were a bad blood has to do with reasons other than the plot of that movie.
- Is the 'Predatorkiller' armour that you mentioned before similar to the Tactical Supremacy Armour worn by the military Hydra and Blazer Yautja? Freighttrain, The (talk) (Contribs) 23:18, September 15, 2018 (UTC)
- No, imagine the warmachine armor from iron man, but with a predator esthetic instead of looking humanoid and with way more weaponry, laser canons and shit, armed to the teeth. It starts as an armguard and when you put it on, it unfolds onto your whole body.
- MrArtificialHuman (talk) (Contribs) 23:21, September 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, this is what it's literally called in the movie, not just by the humans. They directly translated the yautja language and got that name.
- MrArtificialHuman (talk) (Contribs) 23:33, September 15, 2018 (UTC)
Possible Controversy in Hybridizing
I haven't watch The Predator movie yet, but I found myself greatly intrigued with Ultimate Predator cuz he had himself hybridized with DNA from other creatures that made him some sort of Predator Super Soldier. Although, it made me curious. Does Ultimate Predator's actions in modifying his body with DNA of powerful creatures into a Yautja Super Soldier considered legal (what I mean legal is commiting it won't make you condemned as a Bad Blood) in Yautja/Predators' standards? I asked this cuz Predators in general condemned the existence of Predalien caste of Xenomorphs as embarrassment and in Aliens versus Predator: Extinction, the predator who caught and exlerimented by Marines is executed for allow himself to be captured and worse, had his DNA used by humans to create a bio-engineered Predalien Queen.
Please reply soon!
While I can't remember if he specifically breaks any of the Yautja Honor Codes, he did do something that I am pretty sure would be frowned upon by normal Yautja society (the hybridization). Also, it is quite apparent that he was based on the Super Predators from Predators, both in design and behaviour, it was actually originally planned for the Super Predators who are Bad Bloods to be using their prey for genetic modification to improve themselves. The Creature Slayer (talk) (Contribs) 17:11, October 9, 2018 (UTC)
So, does it mean that Ultimate Predator might came from a clan of resourceful Bad Blood Yautjas who willing to hybridize themselves to overcome their rivals instead of sole Bad Blood? Well, the reason why I thought of Ultimate Predator as the "Super Soldier Yautja" is due to my personal alternate theory where instead of born as a hybrid via bio-engineering akin to Indominus Rex from Jurassic World, Ultimate Predator was originally a normal Yautja before undergo gene therapy where his DNA being infused with that of other formidable creatures from different corners of the galaxy. I haven't yet to watch that movie, so I might be inaccurate on things in this message.