- This isn't the place for reviewing the film (or its trailer). Keep it to matters concerning the article, please.-- LEIGH BURNE(Talk) 20:21, May 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, both movie trailers mention and show respectively that at least one of the Yautja genetically modified himself to become larger and stronger, not unlike the 'super predators' from the previous Predator movie who are speculated to have also artificially enhanced their physiques and the second movie trailer shows that enhanced Yautja individual assaulting a regular Yautja indicating that it is probably a bad blood Yautja like the 'super predators' most likely were.
- So the two latest Predator movies prominently feature what are most likely bad blood Yautja which are just a small niche in the rich Predator lore, so it is really not appropriate content on which to base two consecutive live action movies and certainly not when there is only a total of four Predator movies and not only that but these particular Yautja aren't even typical bad bloods but the enhanced Yautja that seem to be an invention purely of the 2010 movie Predators! And yes the Michael Jackson bio-mask is terrible.
- The highlight of this movie would be that it is the first live action movie in all of the Alien, Predator and AVP movies to feature an MBT in combat, that being the M1 Abrams shown in the second movie trailer and the stills released earlier.Freighttrain, The (talk) (Contribs) 07:00, June 14, 2018 (UTC)
Well, Leigh, this is a talk page. I mean, isn't limiting discussion just going to deter further user-interactvity? Wouldn't it be best if talk pages were for both discussions and page issues? It's not like we get a lot of people actually posting on them either way. HadAnd0426 (talk) (Contribs) 09:48, May 11, 2018 (UTC)
- Talk pages are used for discussing the content of the article in question. Discussing subjective impressions is best left for a blog/forum.--Hawki (talk) (Contribs) 13:22, May 11, 2018 (UTC)
Acknowledgement of AvP canon or simple easter egg?
When Casey arrives at the dam and is looking at the Yautja tech on display, she first looks at a spear that looks a lot like the one Scar made for Lex Woods in Antarctica. I'm wondering if this is an acknowledgement of the shared universe or if it's just an easter egg like the Xeno skull in P2. Opinions? Ghost Leader (talk) (Contribs) 00:58, December 19, 2018 (UTC)