Since Robert Rodriguez plans to makes this one a direct sequel to Predator 1, is there any word on if that will make Predator 2 non-canon, or will it just ignore the other films, because personally I don't think you can just overwrite everything that's been established.--LastJedi1515 (talk) 02:56, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure you can! Especially if you hold the rights! But seriously, what is it about Predator 2 that's in danger of being "overwritten"? A Predator runs amuck in L.A. in 1997 amid gangwars and a record heatwave. I think it's safe from the chopping block. What I'd like to know is when Predators is set. The guns and body armor have that "near-futuristic" look from what I've seen. So does anybody mention that Gunnison, Colorado blew up in a nuclear fireball in 2004? Probably not, but as long as nobody says it didn't, I think we're cool.-----CadmiumX99 04:36, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
- This guy ^ "Cadmium" knows what he's talkin about.
- It takes place in recent times - one of the humans is stated to have been serving in Afghanistan. His gear seems significantly different from those used during the Persian Gulf conflict, and he only arrived there recently. So it has to take place between 2001 and presumably 2010, assuming they're not trying to indicate the war lasting another 20 years or so. 2001 would be the starting point either way though, I would say, for the potential timeline. -- Somarinoa 04:40, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Well"Somarinoa" The first 2 Predator movies have taken place a few years in the future from the movie date like in predator it came out in 1990 the time it took place in was 1997 and the first one took place 1986 when the movie came out in 84 so it may be safe to say this one is a few years in the future as well.
- And did you see the gun noland was carrying theres no way a predator made that so it must take place in the future.Yajutawarrior 20:00, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- the Gun noland has is salvaged tech from the preds. he used their tech and some of humans to make weapons and armor 220.127.116.11 12:28, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- nikolia is aparently from a war in 1999 but this could mean they were all cryo genecly frozen an so arived at the sam timeKingalien (talk) (Contribs) 23:59, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
Does anyone know yet if those secondary prey species (the insectoid bipeds) have names, even production names? Another question I have pertaining to them is I am wondering if there's any good detail pictures of their faces around yet -- my vision sort of blurred when trying to focus on its face -- I am trying to pinpoint if they finally revealed what one of those two trophy races were in Predator 2.
shouldn't the Xenomorphs have a Exoskeleton?? in the Aliens and AVP movies as well as many comics, upon death its appears the xenomorphs do not have a skull or any kind , therefore that Xenomorph skull in the trophy case on the city hunter predator ship should not exist ..and a pretty huge mistake on a detail aspect.
one is apparently a space jockey and quit a lot of things show xenomorph skulls
Whats the name of this track?
it playes when the predators attack the humans where they encounter that crucified predator. i been looking for the name but cant find it