- Ummm...are we allowed to use that picture of Machiko Noguchi? I mean, there is an exposed nipple, I thought that Wikia was supposed to be relatively "family friendly" (even though AVP isn't exactly Nick Jr material...).--LastJedi1515 (talk) 02:22, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- You raise an interesting question. What does Wikia allow, what should Xenopedia allow/discourage? Considering the mountains of blood and gore covered by this wiki and others, isn't it funny that we all notice Machiko's "nip-slip"! Anybody know the source of the image? On a related note, I'm not keen on using that picture of the Machiko toy/sculpture in the main box. Maybe in a gallery or under a subheading. I would prefer to see one of her licensed appearances like the novels or comics, including Three World War. Besides, high heels on a Predator? ;)-----CadmiumX99 05:10, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Nipple vs. Predator
"Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability:"
- Sounds like if we keep things somewhere around an "R-rating" like the movies we'll be fine, but that's up for debate, maybe on the forum or a blog? It's a beautiful pic of Machiko, nip or not, but I think we should probably stick to 'official' images instead of fan creations. Any source on that image yet?-----CadmiumX99 05:04, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not Machiko. It's fan art inspired by Machiko from Deviantart.
- Link?---CadmiumX99 20:39, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Can't find it again on DA but here it is by the original author on another site. http://www.cgbrainchild.com/artwork/3d/3d0103.html
Is this obvious to anyone else?
Has it ever occurred to anyone else, that the notion of a human woman of average height and physical ability etc. who is able to keep up with 7'+ tall extraterrestrial warriors that are capable of superhuman feats of strength and athleticism and doing so whilst in very dangerous environments and fighting Xenomorphs in primarily mêlée combat, is utter nonsense? Freighttrain, The (talk) (Contribs) 17:39, November 25, 2018 (UTC)
The franchise is filled with nonsense, especially on the Predator side. Unless this is about improving the page, there really is no place for this ecxept in a blog. -- The Cruentus(Talk) 15:59, December 3, 2018 (UTC)
- Yes it is basically tantamount to Ellen DeGeneres competing as an NBA player. Freighttrain, The (talk) (Contribs) 16:43, December 3, 2018 (UTC)
- And what would be wrong with Ellen degeneres competeing in basketball? Sure she is no athlete, but im sure there are female players in the NBA.
- Unless you have something to add about improving the page, this is going to get deleted. -- The Cruentus(Talk) 17:03, December 3, 2018 (UTC)