I hope the deacon makes a comeback in this film.
Please remember to sign your posts next time. I highly doubt the Deacon will come back. As far as I'm concerned AC is set nowhere near LV-223 so that kind of removes all possibilities. In fact, I literally have no idea what they could do with the Deacon if it's just stranded on a lone planet. Heatlineheard (talk) (Contribs) 09:52, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
- The Deacon was awful. You could tell they only threw it in there so they could have something burst out of someone's chest. There was no real thought to it.-- LEIGH BURNE(Talk) 14:19, July 21, 2016 (UTC)
Im only wait to see one more time the xenomorph. and the classic Wayland yutani.
- Please sing your posts on talk pages.
- First of all, we've no idea if that's Katherine, it's too hard to tell. Secondly, please don't just carelessly plonk a photo at the top of the page. It looks incredibly messy. Put it in a gallery or as a part of the main text.-- LEIGH BURNE(Talk) 07:48, August 25, 2016 (UTC)
So what we learn in this film means there should be no alien in stories taking place before Alien : Covenant, right? Potentially monsters made by the black goo, but not the Xenomorphs from the Alien films. I wonder how they'll reconcile that in new stories, since many comics and the AvP films feature Xenomorphs before 2104. 18.104.22.168 14:39, May 11, 2017 (UTC)Arturu
- Most of the old comics and novels (everything pre-Alien: Out of the Shadows) were deemed non-canon a little while ago, and very few of them took place before Alien anyway.-- LEIGH BURNE(Talk) 14:45, May 11, 2017 (UTC)
Question regarding David creating Xenomorphs
Can someone please explain how David created xenomorphs when in Prometheus there were statues of xenomorphs that were AT LEAST 10,000 years old (how long they estimated the room was sealed)?
- Is that a Xenomorph? Or is it a Deacon?
- That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Ridley just ignored that in favour of his current idea of David making them. It would fit with some things I've heard about the film's development.