Colonel Stevens was a member of the United States Army and an agent for the Yutani Corporation. He was the man responsible for the nuclear destruction of Gunnison, Colorado following the disastrous Xenomorph outbreak there in 2004.Colonel Stevens personally oversaw the operation seeking to contain the Xenomorph outbreak at Gunnison. As such he instructed Sheriff Eddie Morales to gather the citizens of Gunnison in the center of town for an airlift, but no airlift was planned. Instead, the town was nuked with a 200 kiloton nuclear bomb in order to prevent the Xenomorphs from spreading any further after it became clear that the National Guard was unable to stop the creatures.
Destruction of Gunnison
Recovering Yautja technology
- The role of Colonel Stevens was originally intended to be filled by Garber from Predator 2. However, when actor Adam Baldwin was unable to commit the part was rewritten.
- On card 78 of the Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem Premium Trading Cards, Stevens' name is changed to "Agent Jones" and Yutani is "Ms. Smith".
- ↑ Stevens' actor's (Robert Joy) height is 5ft 10 (177.8 cm), so that is also how tall Stevens would have been.
- ↑ Shane Salerno (writer), The Brothers Strause (directors). Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ Paul W. S. Anderson (writer and director). Alien vs. Predator (2004), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem Premium Trading Cards - 78. The World Isn't Ready
- ↑ Greg Strause, Colin Strause, John Davis. Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem audio commentary (2008), 20th Century Fox [DVD].