Predator VR is currently in development for the PlayStation VR and PC VR platforms. News of the upcoming game was leaked on May 17, 2019 via a PlayStation achievement listing, with the game being officially announced on October 8, 2019. The game will allow players to play as a human character, as well as a Predator, spanning multiple modes across singleplayer and multiplayer, including a wave-based survival mode. Predator VR drops you into the explosive action of the 1980’s blockbuster movie in the ultimate VR showdown between an overpowering Alien hunter and an elite soldier.
- In the single player campaign, fight through intense action movie moments in a hunt through the jungles of Panama, and the claustrophobic maze of a Siberian secret base. Playing as an elite soldier, lead a squad of two NPCs and utilize an arsenal of deadly ballistics boasting the best of 1980s firepower including assault rifles, shotgun, .50 cal Desert Eagle and a chain gun to destroy The Predator.
- As The Predator in Rampage Mode, hunt down your prey using advanced alien technology: thermal vision, cloaking, a plasmacaster cannon and blade gauntlets to impale enemies and rip out their spines.
- In Multiplayer, get immersed in the hunt as a soldier or The Predator to find your target and take them down. Survival is up to you: will you be the hunter or the hunted?
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "New VR ‘Predator’ Game For PSVR in The Works?". Retrieved on 21 May 2019.
- ↑ "Predator VR Trophies". Retrieved on 21 May 2019.