Predator VR is an upcoming virtual reality video game in development for the PlayStation VR and PC VR platforms. News of the upcoming game was leaked on May 17, 2019 via a PlayStation achievement listing, with the game being officially announced on October 8, 2019. The game will allow players to play as a human character, as well as a Predator, spanning multiple modes across singleplayer and multiplayer, including a wave-based survival mode. Predator VR drops you into the explosive action of the 1980’s blockbuster movie in the ultimate VR showdown between an overpowering Alien hunter and an elite soldier.
- In the single player campaign, fight through intense action movie moments in a hunt through the jungles of Panama, and the claustrophobic maze of a Siberian secret base. Playing as an elite soldier, lead a squad of two NPCs and utilize an arsenal of deadly ballistics boasting the best of 1980s firepower including assault rifles, shotgun, .50 cal Desert Eagle and a chain gun to destroy The Predator.
- As The Predator in Rampage Mode, hunt down your prey using advanced alien technology: thermal vision, cloaking, a plasmacaster cannon and blade gauntlets to impale enemies and rip out their spines.
- In Multiplayer, get immersed in the hunt as a soldier or The Predator to find your target and take them down. Survival is up to you: will you be the hunter or the hunted?
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "New VR ‘Predator’ Game For PSVR in The Works?". Retrieved on 21 May 2019.
- ↑ "Predator VR Trophies". Retrieved on 21 May 2019.