Predator Omnibus: Volume 3 is a trade paperback published by Dark Horse Books on June 11, 2008. It was part of the company's major Omnibus reissue program, which sought to collect and re-release the pre-existing comics from all of Dark Horse's major lines as easily-accessible trade paperbacks. As well as the Predator comics, similar Omnibus volumes were also released for the Aliens and Aliens vs. Predator lines. The book was edited by Chris Warner, and reuses the cover from Predator: Kindred #1 by Igor Kordey.
Death often hides in the dark, isolated corners of the earth-in thick woods, steaming swamps, or angry seas. These natural dangers of animal, weather, and terrain often give rise to legends and folk tales of demons, serpents, and ghosts to put an understandable face to the unknown. And while many myths have a basis in reality, some are reality, the reality of the presence of Predators: alien hunters as savage as they are intelligent, as cunning as they are merciless. And when rational men stand face to face with a sea serpent, a Gollywomp, or the New Jersey Devil bent on taking trophies, they have but two choices — fight the myth or become history!
- Predator: Bad Blood (including its prequel story)
- Predator: Kindred
- Predator: Hell & Hot Water
- Predator: Strange Roux
- Predator: No Beast So Fierce
- Predator: Bump in the Night
- God's Truth, No Beast So Fierce, Bump in the Night and Demon's Gold are all presented in their original black and white in the Omnibus, thus being the only stories from the Predator Omnibus series not to be colored since their original publication.