The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Xenopedia mourns the passing of Ian Holm, aka Ash, at the age of 88.
Aside from his work in the Alien franchise, he is perhaps best remembered for his portrayal of the hobbit Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 5,100 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alternate Alien Comic
New comic based on Dan O'Bannon's original script for Alien inbound from Dark Horse!
Become the Predator
First Predator: Hunting Grounds trailer and screens released!
The Hunters Return
Sequel to Hunters II announced, teasing returning characters!
New AVP Comic
New AVP comic announced, the first stand-alone series in almost a decade!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Wierzbowski, Crowe, Hicks and Hudson aboard the dropship.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The Nostromo model in Alien was originally going to be yellow.
- An ice cube tray was used in the construction of the tracking devices seen in Alien. As a reference to this, the motion tracker in Alien: Isolation also includes an ice cube tray as part of its design.
- Blain's M134 Minigun used in Predator was later modified and reused in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, which was directed by Aliens director and writer James Cameron and starred Predator lead Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Lieutenant Gorman actor William Hope voiced the antagonistic Dr. Groves in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator and Marshal Waits in Alien: Isolation. He also provided voice acting for the Predator characters in Aliens vs. Predator, something he had previously done in Aliens versus Predator (1999) and Aliens versus Predator 2.
- The ship names Nostromo, Narcissus, Sulaco, Patna, Corazon Oscuro, Verloc, Marlow, Fidanza, Sephora, Torrens and Europa are all references to the work or life of author Joseph Conrad.
The company asked my coworker Greg to conduct some "tests." It's been 3 weeks and I found his arm in the hallway. Just. His. Arm.
- 1 Alien vs.
- 1.1 Chopper
- 2 Predator 2
- 2.1 Armored Lost Predator (Ultimate)
- 2.2 Scout Predator (Ultimate)
- 2.3 Stalker Predator (Ultimate)
- 3 Kenner Tribute …
Following the wiki overhaul, I can't seem to locate wiki statistics on page views anymore, specifically the popular pages section seems to have just …