The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,931 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alternate Alien Comic
New comic based on Dan O'Bannon's original script for Alien inbound from Dark Horse!
Become the Predator
First Predator: Hunting Grounds trailer and screens released!
The Hunters Return
Sequel to Hunters II announced, teasing returning characters!
New AVP Comic
New AVP comic announced, the first stand-alone series in almost a decade!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Jean-Claude Van Damme, the original actor who played the Jungle Hunter, on set with Carl Weathers.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Director James Cameron spent two days perfecting the distinctive sound effects for the M41A Pulse Rifle in Aliens.
- The Hive set built inside Acton Lane Power Station for Aliens was essentially abandoned after filming. The station was later used as the Axis Chemicals set in the 1989 film Batman, and when the crew of Batman first entered the station, they found most of the Hive still intact inside.
- The Jungle Hunter from Predator originally had a much more elaborate mask. The design was rejected before filming began, but it was later reused for Guardian in Predator 2, and inspired the masks of Celtic from Alien vs. Predator and Scarface from the video game Predator: Concrete Jungle.
- In Alien, Bolaji Badejo didn't play the Alien in two of its most iconic scenes — stuntman Eddie Powell played the creature as it swooped on Brett and snatched Dallas as Badejo found the harness for Brett's scene too restricting and the vents were too small for him to fit into.
- It took four actors to portray the Alien in Alien — while Bolaji Badejo was the Alien in most scenes, Eddie Powell was the creature when it attacks Brett and Dallas, Roy Scammell performed the stunt of it being ejected from the Narcissus and Percy Edwards provided the creature's vocals. Scammell is the only one of the actors still alive today.
I've been wanting to do some reviews of material in the franchise for a while and with how much research I've been doing into this series of comics, …Read more >
while they share many similar traits with the standard Xenomorph, these lone wolf predators are somewhat feared by the hive and all are viewed as nee…Read more >
This just a WIP/placeholder draft, I have plans to expand on this post, I just wanted to get it made so I don't forget to make it in the future.
First…Read more >