The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,623 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
The Hunters Return
Sequel to Hunters II announced, teasing returning characters!
New AVP Comic
New AVP comic announced, the first stand-alone series in almost a decade!
New Alien Novel
Scoot Sigler reveals new Alien novel from Titan Books!
Alien Short Films
Alien celebrates its 40th anniversary with six fan-made short films!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
A preview from Predator: Life and Death.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- According to Private Hudson actor Bill Paxton, he improvised much of his dialogue in Aliens, including the iconic line, "Game over, man! Game over!"
- After the release of Alien3, Sigourney Weaver commented on her apparent exit from the franchise, joking that "they'd probably find a way to resurrect Ripley using the DNA in her fingernails". In doing so, she'd unintentionally foreshadowed the basic scenario of Alien Resurrection, made five years later.
- Bill Paxton was asked to appear in a cameo in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem as Ritchie; as he had previously been killed by an Alien (in Aliens) and a Predator (in Predator 2), the Brothers Strause thought it would be a fun coincidence to also have him killed by a Predalien.
- In Alien, the blue laser lights in the derelict ship's Egg chamber were borrowed from The Who; the band was testing out the lasers for their stage show in the soundstage next door.
- Xenopedia is older than the film Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem.
Last night I watched Prometheus, and boy was I dissapointed. I wasn't expecting much, as it was made well after the original qudrilogy, and it didn't…Read more >
hello there. as I'm sure you're aware, this is my post as to what is what and how the Neomorph reproduce. if you need to refference something, look f…Read more >
well now, everyone, I'm bacik. for now. I don't know if you really know me, but if you need to, you can check my previous works, if they're still the…Read more >