The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Xenopedia mourns the passing of Ian Holm, aka Ash, at the age of 88.
Aside from his work in the Alien franchise, he is perhaps best remembered for his portrayal of the hobbit Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 5,017 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alternate Alien Comic
New comic based on Dan O'Bannon's original script for Alien inbound from Dark Horse!
Become the Predator
First Predator: Hunting Grounds trailer and screens released!
The Hunters Return
Sequel to Hunters II announced, teasing returning characters!
New AVP Comic
New AVP comic announced, the first stand-alone series in almost a decade!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Wierzbowski, Crowe, Hicks and Hudson aboard the dropship.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- According to Private Hudson actor Bill Paxton, he improvised much of his dialogue in Aliens, including the iconic line, "Game over, man! Game over!"
- Contrary to popular belief, Michael Biehn did not have a problem with Corporal Hicks dying in Alien3, but he did strongly object to the way it was done at the very opening of the film. The actor has since proposed that his character should have initially appeared alongside Ripley in the movie so that their relationship could be further developed, before he was killed later in the film.
- The term "Xenomorph" was originally coined by Aliens director and writer James Cameron for an unfilmed project called Mother.
- The combat androids in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator have the Weyland-Yutani logo imprinted on their eyeballs.
- Alien3 was nicknamed "Skinheads in Space" by its British crew, due to its predominantly bald cast. Many of the actors were hesitant about shaving their heads for the film, but when they learned that Sigourney Weaver would be doing the same, they unanimously agreed.
Hello there AVP fans, I have a question for Alien RPG owners.
On page 275 and 279 (also on the galaxy map), there is mentions of a research station na…Read more >
I'm not sure what to feel about this announcement. I've always loved what Dark Horse has done with the licenses and now that Marvel is snapping them …Read more >
I have heard many theories and leaks about this very ambitious game. I have no other games to look forwards too, and I'm very excited to hear any ide…Read more >