The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,276 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Disney Buys Fox
Disney completes its takeover of 20th Centruy Fox!
Alien Short Films
Fox announces series of fan-made short films to celebrate Alien's 40th anniversary!
Amanda Ripley's story continues in new comic series!
William Gibson's Alien 3
William Gibson's unmade Alien 3 gets a comic book adaptation!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Jean-Claude Van Damme, the original actor who played the Jungle Hunter, on set with Carl Weathers.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The American Film Institute ranked the Alien as the fourteenth best villain in American film history in their list of the 100 greatest heroes and villains.
- The mural in Prometheus featuring what appears to be a Xenomorph and two Facehuggers was created by original Alien designer H. R. Giger.
- According to Sigourney Weaver, a script for a fifth Alien film was completed almost immediately after Alien Resurrection was released, but she was not interested and the film was evidently scrapped.
- The Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle, SHARP Rifle and Electroshock Grenade available as pre-order bonuses or DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines are based on boasts made by Private Hudson in the Special Edition of Aliens.
- The actor who played Rusten Quinn in Alien vs. Predator, Carsten Norgaard, broke a rib during the filming of his fight with Celtic at the mouth of the ice tunnel, but did not attribute the pain to a broken bone at the time. In fact, he continued working for the remainder of the day and all of the following day before realizing the nature of his injury and receiving treatment.
Hello, New member here.
I'm Samhain13, joined to add more info to this wiki, mainly plot summaries on EU material that are empty, sorry for writing mi…Read more >
I love all predators... Well, there are a few I really don't like very much believe It or not... back In August 24, 2016, I did a blog called My top …Read more >
Hey everybody, Its been a long time since I've last posted any blogs, which was back in September 16, 2018 but you know, a lot of stuff happening In …Read more >