The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 5,629 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Now we got have our Discord https://discord.gg/3hMegG5Smr
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
David Palumbo's artwork for the Fire and Stone crossover.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Copywriter Barbara Gips came up with Alien's famed tagline — "In space no one can hear you scream."
- The Hive set built inside Acton Lane Power Station for Aliens was essentially abandoned after filming. The station was later used as the Axis Chemicals set in the 1989 film Batman, and when the crew of Batman first entered the station, they found most of the Hive still intact inside.
- According to author James A. Moore, 20th Century Fox originally wanted his novel Alien: Sea of Sorrows to ignore the events of Alien3 and Alien Resurrection and reference only the first two films in the series. However, the studio later changed its mind, and the book had to be altered to include the later movies — a change Moore personally welcomed.
- Lieutenant Gorman actor William Hope voiced the antagonistic Dr. Groves in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator and Marshal Waits in Alien: Isolation. He also provided voice acting for the Predator characters in Aliens vs. Predator, something he had previously done in Aliens versus Predator (1999) and Aliens versus Predator 2.
- Alien series actors Raymond Cruz, Brad Dourif, Idris Elba, Nicole Fellows, Jenette Goldstein, Leland Orser, Ron Perlman, Mark Rolston, Winona Ryder and Eddie Yansick have also appeared in the Star Trek franchise. All but three of these individuals are from the cast of Alien Resurrection.
just got back from my holiday, so i might be around a bit more just probably not as much as i used to
so some people may have noticed im not replying to anything most of the time well that is because soon im going on holiday therefore i may not reply …