The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Xenopedia mourns the passing of Ian Holm, aka Ash, at the age of 88.
Aside from his work in the Alien franchise, he is perhaps best remembered for his portrayal of the hobbit Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 5,017 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alternate Alien Comic
New comic based on Dan O'Bannon's original script for Alien inbound from Dark Horse!
Become the Predator
First Predator: Hunting Grounds trailer and screens released!
The Hunters Return
Sequel to Hunters II announced, teasing returning characters!
New AVP Comic
New AVP comic announced, the first stand-alone series in almost a decade!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Grid Headbites Celtic in Alien vs. Predator.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- In Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, a bus is seen bearing the destination Crested Butte; James Cameron's wife Suzy Amis owns a cabin in Crested Butte, and the pair frequently holiday in the town.
- The Hive set built inside Acton Lane Power Station for Aliens was essentially abandoned after filming. The station was later used as the Axis Chemicals set in the 1989 film Batman, and when the crew of Batman first entered the station, they found most of the Hive still intact inside.
- Bill Paxton was asked to appear in a cameo in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem as Ritchie; as he had previously been killed by an Alien (in Aliens) and a Predator (in Predator 2), the Brothers Strause thought it would be a fun coincidence to also have him killed by a Predalien.
- The crew of the Nostromo was armed with laser pistols, although they are never used in Alien.
- The actor who played Rusten Quinn in Alien vs. Predator, Carsten Norgaard, broke a rib during the filming of his fight with Celtic at the mouth of the ice tunnel, but did not attribute the pain to a broken bone at the time. In fact, he continued working for the remainder of the day and all of the following day before realizing the nature of his injury and receiving treatment.
Hello there AVP fans, I have a question for Alien RPG owners.
On page 275 and 279 (also on the galaxy map), there is mentions of a research station na…Read more >
I'm not sure what to feel about this announcement. I've always loved what Dark Horse has done with the licenses and now that Marvel is snapping them …Read more >
I have heard many theories and leaks about this very ambitious game. I have no other games to look forwards too, and I'm very excited to hear any ide…Read more >