The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 5,414 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Now we got have our Discord https://discord.gg/TZa9kd5E
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Wierzbowski, Crowe, Hicks and Hudson aboard the dropship.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Predator designer Stan Winston repeatedly credited Aliens director and personal friend James Cameron for coming up with the Predator's distinctive mandibles. According to Winston, Cameron suggested them to him during a flight they were taking together.
- In at least one draft of the shooting script for Alien3, Hicks is killed when a Chestburster erupts from him while he is still in stasis aboard the Sulaco.
- Bill Paxton was asked to appear in a cameo in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem as Ritchie; as he had previously been killed by an Alien (in Aliens) and a Predator (in Predator 2), the Brothers Strause thought it would be a fun coincidence to also have him killed by a Predalien.
- Lieutenant Gorman actor William Hope voiced the antagonistic Dr. Groves in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator and Marshal Waits in Alien: Isolation. He also provided voice acting for the Predator characters in Aliens vs. Predator, something he had previously done in Aliens versus Predator (1999) and Aliens versus Predator 2.
- Despite being set in Gunnison, Colorado, United States, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem was filmed in the province of British Columbia, Canada. As a result, the climate and vegetation of the town depicted in the film is inaccurate to real-life Gunnison's, which does not support the growth of ferns or any of the other lush vegetation seen in the film.
The new Predator film PREY is set to be a prequel about Comanches fighting the Yautja dating back 300 years from its release in 2022. Anyone else th…
The Plot of Aliens: Dead Orbit in chronological order:
In 2295, an unknown vessel approached the Sphacteria, a fueling depot orbiting the gas…
Hi all. I would like to know everyone's take on my opinion regarding character templates. Upon comparing the generic character template and Pred temp…