The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,321 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alien Short Films
Alien celebrates its 40th anniversary with six fan-made short films!
Disney Buys Fox
Disney completes its takeover of 20th Century Fox!
Alien Short Films
Fox announces series of fan-made short films to celebrate Alien's 40th anniversary!
Amanda Ripley's story continues in new comic series!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Wierzbowski, Crowe, Hicks and Hudson aboard the dropship.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Director James Cameron spent two days perfecting the distinctive sound effects for the M41A Pulse Rifle in Aliens.
- Corporal Hicks was originally portrayed by actor James Remar in Aliens. However, Remar was caught in possession of illegal substances and was consequently fired from the production after two weeks of filming. The part was recast with Michael Biehn. Despite the recasting, Remar actually appears as Hicks in the finished version of the film (with his back to the camera) — in the wide shot where the Colonial Marines first encounter the Hive.
- The AKM, Colt M1911 and Heckler & Koch MP5 are the only three firearms to appear in all three Predator films.
- In Alien, the blue laser lights in the derelict ship's Egg chamber were borrowed from The Who; the band was testing out the lasers for their stage show in the soundstage next door.
- The novella Cyberantics: A Little Adventure exists both in the real world and within the fictional Alien universe — as well as being available for purchase, it is referred to several times in the comic Aliens: Hive, in which its "author", Stanislaw Mayakovsky, is a major character.
Hello, New member here.
I'm Samhain13, joined to add more info to this wiki, mainly plot summaries on EU material that are empty, sorry for writing mi…Read more >
I love all predators... Well, there are a few I really don't like very much believe It or not... back In August 24, 2016, I did a blog called My top …Read more >
Hey everybody, Its been a long time since I've last posted any blogs, which was back in September 16, 2018 but you know, a lot of stuff happening In …Read more >