The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Xenopedia mourns the passing of Ian Holm, aka Ash, at the age of 88.
Aside from his work in the Alien franchise, he is perhaps best remembered for his portrayal of the hobbit Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 5,099 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alternate Alien Comic
New comic based on Dan O'Bannon's original script for Alien inbound from Dark Horse!
Become the Predator
First Predator: Hunting Grounds trailer and screens released!
The Hunters Return
Sequel to Hunters II announced, teasing returning characters!
New AVP Comic
New AVP comic announced, the first stand-alone series in almost a decade!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
David Palumbo's artwork for the Fire and Stone crossover.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The Dragon in Alien3 is by far the deadliest Alien individual seen in the film series, claiming 15 kills (not counting its host) during the course of the film, plus an additional two in the extended Special Edition. Even discounting the Special Edition, the Dragon killed more than three times as many people as the next deadliest Xenomorph, the Alien from Alien.
- Much of the backstory for Ellen Ripley revealed in the novelization of Alien: Isolation in fact ties up with the original behind the scenes notes for the character written by Ridley Scott during the production of Alien.
- During the scene in Aliens where the Colonial Marines land and deploy in the APC, Sergeant Apone tells the Marines they have 10 seconds until they arrive. If you count from Apone's line until the first Marine jumps out of the carrier and his boots hit the ground, it really is 10 seconds.
- The Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle, SHARP Rifle and Electroshock Grenade available as pre-order bonuses or DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines are based on boasts made by Private Hudson in the Special Edition of Aliens.
- Alien series actors Raymond Cruz, Brad Dourif, Idris Elba, Nicole Fellows, Jenette Goldstein, Leland Orser, Ron Perlman, Mark Rolston, Winona Ryder and Eddie Yansick have also appeared in the Star Trek franchise. All but three of these individuals are from the cast of Alien Resurrection.
The company asked my coworker Greg to conduct some "tests." It's been 3 weeks and I found his arm in the hallway. Just. His. Arm.
- 1 Alien vs.
- 1.1 Chopper
- 2 Predator 2
- 2.1 Armored Lost Predator (Ultimate)
- 2.2 Scout Predator (Ultimate)
- 2.3 Stalker Predator (Ultimate)
- 3 Kenner Tribute …
Following the wiki overhaul, I can't seem to locate wiki statistics on page views anymore, specifically the popular pages section seems to have just …