The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Xenopedia mourns the passing of Terry Rawlings, editor on both Alien and Alien3.
For his work editing Alien (in collaboration with Peter Weatherley), he won the award for Best Editing at the 1980 BAFTA awards ceremony.
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,398 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alien III Audio Drama
Audible announce audio drama adaptation of William Gibson's unmade script!
Alien Short Films
Alien celebrates its 40th anniversary with six fan-made short films!
Disney Buys Fox
Disney completes its takeover of 20th Century Fox!
Amanda Ripley's story continues in new comic series!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
David Palumbo's artwork for the Fire and Stone crossover.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Brett actor Harry Dean Stanton had to pass on the opportunity to play the bartender in Stanley Kubrick's film The Shining — which has been called one of the greatest horror films of all time — due to commitments with Alien — which has also been called one of the greatest horror films of all time.
- Peter Keyes' name is a reference to the character "Keys" from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. Both characters are antagonistic government agents in pursuit of an alien lifeform for study.
- Blain's M134 Minigun used in Predator was later modified and reused in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, which was directed by Aliens director and writer James Cameron and starred Predator lead Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- The lead Aliens in Alien3, Alien Resurrection, Alien vs. Predator and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem were all been played by the same actor — Tom Woodruff, Jr..
- Xenopedia is older than the film Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem.
I'm a little late with this, but a few weeks ago we got a series of six short films to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the original , created by fa…Read more >
So back in my 8th grade year in middle school, I use to draw a series of comics that didn't really have any plot to them, they were basically comic r…Read more >
First debuted in the third Predator film in 2010, the Super Predators now have a larger backstory, thanks to the various NECA figures and some Expand…Read more >