The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,197 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Amanda Ripley and Zula Hendricks unite in new comic series sequel!
Alien: Isolation Novel
Author Keith R. A. DeCandido announces new Alien: Isolation tie-in novel!
The Predator Final Trailer
Final trailer for The Predator is released!
Disney Buys Fox
Disney purchases 20th Century Fox, and with it the AVP franchise!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
A preview from Predator: Life and Death.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- A flamethrower is used by Ripley in every film in the Alien franchise with the exception of Alien3, although fire is still used against the Xenomorph in that film.
- The Hive set built inside Acton Lane Power Station for Aliens was essentially abandoned after filming. The station was later used as the Axis Chemicals set in the 1989 film Batman, and when the crew of Batman first entered the station, they found most of the Hive still intact inside.
- According to Sigourney Weaver, a script for a fifth Alien film was completed almost immediately after Alien Resurrection was released, but she was not interested and the film was evidently scrapped.
- The crew of the Nostromo was armed with laser pistols, although they are never used in Alien.
- The ship names Nostromo, Narcissus, Sulaco, Patna, Corazon Oscuro, Verloc, Marlow, Fidanza, Sephora, Torrens and Europa are all references to the work or life of author Joseph Conrad.
I love all predators... Well, there are a few I really don't like very much believe It or not... back In August 24, 2016, I did a blog called My top …Read more >
Hey everybody, Its been a long time since I've last posted any blogs, which was back in September 16, 2018 but you know, a lot of stuff happening In …Read more >
What was the planet at the end of Prometheus Life And Death Final Conflict?I think it was Earth after the Sacrifice Engineer died. Maybe it was LV-4… Read more >