The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 5,508 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Now we got have our Discord https://discord.gg/TZa9kd5E
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
A preview from Predator: Life and Death.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Copywriter Barbara Gips came up with Alien's famed tagline — "In space no one can hear you scream."
- Although Alien is lauded as a classic today, the critical reception at the time of its release was lukewarm.
- There are a series of unofficial Aliens, Predator and Aliens vs. Predator novels that have only ever been published in Hungary. One of these books is an adaptation of the video game Aliens versus Predator 2.
- The Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle, SHARP Rifle and Electroshock Grenade available as pre-order bonuses or DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines are based on boasts made by Private Hudson in the Special Edition of Aliens.
- The dreadlocks of the Predalien featured in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem were cast from the molds used to create the tails of the miniature Dragon model used in Alien3 and then heat-formed into shape.
Recently, I have been on a quest to find every last description of the white fluid that flows through a synthetic human's artificial veins to ultimat…
So surprise! This was part of the reason I had to step back from my duties in the fandom.
I hope you will enjoy the story Pip and I will be brin…
The new Predator film PREY is set to be a prequel about Comanches fighting the Yautja dating back 300 years from its release in 2022. Anyone else th…