Lord was the first ever Yautja to claim victory over the Xenomorph "Serpents". As a result, he became the most revered and respected hunter of his time. His fame was such that even thousands of years later, he was still remembered by Predator elders.
After his death, Lord was buried in a large Yautja Pyramid built on BG-386, alongside the body of the first Xenomorph Queen ever captured by the Predators. His technology, including his elaborate bio-helmet and his wrist gauntlet, was scattered throughout the temple grounds on the planet.
One of Lord's descendants, Dark, journeyed to BG-386 to originally discover a Youngblood Pack's fate, but was forced to retrieve a stolen Predator Wrist Bracer from a Weyland-Yutani Research Lab. The young Elite previously acquired Lord's helmet, and witnessed a holographic projection of the first victory against the Serpents, with Lord killing this Xenomorph Warrior. Dark also discovered and later was ordered to eliminate an abomination on BG-386 — a Predalien, created from an elite predator Specimen 6 harvested. He descended to the pyramid where his great ancestor was buried, and witnessed a holographic projection of the funeral procession for Lord. Dark reached the very sarcophagus of Lord, and placed the stolen Wrist Bracer on the sarcophagus, set to self-destruct. Dark was ambushed by the Predalien, and fought it in the arena below Lord's burial chamber. Although the Predalien possessed talents of Predators and Xenomorphs, Dark defeated the creature. In a manner similar to Lord, Dark threw his prey's corpse in disgust after defeating it.
- Despite being an important part of the story in Aliens vs. Predator Predator campaign, Lord never appears directly. His only appearance is in the form of a hologram seen by Dark inside a subterranean Yautja temple, which shows Lord celebrating his victorious hunt of the Xenomorphs, the first of its kind.
- Lord is a multiplayer skin, unlocked when players reach Rank 37.
- As with the other Predators in the game, Lord's name is taken from his multiplayer skin, as he is not named in singleplayer.
- In the concept art for Lord's sarcophagus, it's show the Wrist Computer is placed in a slot on his left arm; however, in-game, when Dark activates the Self-Destruct feature of Lord's Wrist Computer, the slot he places it in is on the right arm.
- Aliens vs. Predator (video game)