"It looks like damage."
The Jungle Hunter Clan is probably the best-known group of Yautja. The most famous recorded human encounter with this clan was when an individual known as the Jungle Hunter tracked down and slowly picked off Alan "Dutch" Schaefer's mercenary squad in Guatemala. Another famous encounter was when a man named Royce freed the Crucified Predator.
Conflict with Rival Clan
At some point in their history, the Jungle Hunter Clan was at war with the Super Predator Clan for an unknown reason. Noland described it as blood feud that had apparently been going on for some time. A reason the Crucified Predator helped Royce; other than the fact he was tied up was because of the feud between the two clans. He may have also rather sided with humans than his enemies. It also appears that many clan members follow the Yautja Honor Code as shown multiple times by members. Unfortunately for the Crucified Predator, he was killed by the dreaded Berserker, the leader of the Super Predator Clan.
Although it is unknown, it is a possibility that the Jungle Hunter Clan does in fact interact with other clans for hunts. Guerilla member Anna Gonsalves noted that this clan only hunts on the hottest summers of South America, "changing colors like a chameleon". She was referring to the Jungle Hunter's Cloak which he used to camouflage himself perfectly in the jungle.
- Dark, the playable Yautja from the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator, is based on the Jungle Hunter design, although he belongs to a different clan known as the Elite Clan.
- In AVP: Evolution, the clan is shown to use a ship virtually identical to that used by the Los Angeles hunting party in Predator 2.
- Predator (First Appearance)
- AVP: Evolution
- Mortal Kombat X (presumably)
- Predator: Hunting Grounds