James Arthur Moore (born September 3, 1965) is an American horror novelist and short story writer who wrote the novels Alien: Sea of Sorrows and The Predator: Hunters and Hunted, as well as the short story Distressed for the anthology Aliens: Bug Hunt. He also co-wrote the novel Predator: Stalking Shadows with Mark Morris.
In 2003, he was nominated for a Bram Stoker Award for "Best Novel" for his book Serenity Falls. In 2006, the novella Bloodstained Oz (co-authored by Christopher Golden) was nominated for a Bram Stoker Award for "Best Long Fiction". He wrote the novelization of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (based on the video game of the same name written by Christopher Golden). Many of his books have been released by small press publishers like Earthling, Cemetery Dance as signed hardcover limited editions.
- Alien: Sea of Sorrows
- Aliens: Bug Hunt
- The Predator: Hunters and Hunted
- Predator: Stalking Shadows, with Mark Morris
- Moore and Christopher Golden (who wrote the third book in the 2014 Alien novel trilogy) have worked together before writing the Alien books; the book Bloodstained Oz was authored by Moore co-authored by Golden and Moore wrote the novelization Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds, which was based on the video game of the same name written by Golden.
- James A. Moore - James A. Moore's official website.
- James A. Moore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia