HarperCollins Publishers LLC is a publishing company based in New York City. It was established in 1989 by the merger of Harper & Row and Collins, after both were purchased by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. One of the world's largest publishing companies, HarperCollins is responsible for publishing a huge variety of books and novels. Under various imprints, HarperCollins has sporadically published Alien and Alien vs. Predator books and print media.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Technical Manual by Lee Brimmicombe-Wood (reissue)
- Aliens/Predator Collectible Card Game
- The Making of Alien Resurrection by Andrew Murdock and Rachel Aberly
- Alien vs. Predator by Marc Cerasini
- Alien: Augmented Reality Survival Manual by Owen Williams