|"AVAILABLE DATA INSUFFICIENT"
Fugitive was a capable Yautja, easily killing dozens of Project Stargazer's onsite security personnel both with and without his equipment. He was not above utilizing his species' natural weapons in a confrontation - when unarmed, he was observed using his mandibles to bite into the arm of a scientist attempting to restrain him; shortly after, he attacked a guard via sharp bone spurs which appeared to emerge from the tops of his forearms, before dealing a killing blow with a swipe of his claws. Fugitive was also capable of hearing one agent of Stargazer speak a password whilst in the middle of gunfire during his escape, he later mimics the words while using the severed hand of the agent to open the door. Fugitive was somehow also able to mimic English without his mask. While Predators have been known to speak some English, it is usually either barely understandable or broken and only their biomask can allow them to record and play back perfect human language. It is unknown how this was achieved but it may be due to other alterations to allow this. Ultimate was also shown at one point to mimic English perfectly as well as having a HUD without a mask, possibly suggesting that there may be some form of cybernetic enhancements in both Predators.
Fugitive also seemed to possess a sense of humor, or at the very least a basic understanding of human culture; he uses a dead man's severed arm to create a thumb's up gesture in order to deceive the driver of the truck he was stowing away on. Despite his slaughter of numerous humans, his mission was apparently to deliver a weapon to humans so that they could fend off a presumed Yautja invasion in the near future.
It is likely, however, that Fugitive's actions were due to both self-preservation instinct and the desperate need to relocate his ship to protect the cargo. Whilst he was caught before achieving his goals, Fugitive fearlessly engaged the much larger and stronger Ultimate Predator in combat. However, he was vastly outmatched and was killed relatively quickly.
- Wristblades: Fugitive's wristblades were unique in that they were collapsible and would retract completely into the gauntlet.
- Wrist Gauntlet: Fugitive's gauntlet possessed a cloaking device, spiked discs and a device for the pod.
- Kuhjad: Fugitive's gauntlet possessed a removable device that acts like a portable mini-computer.
- Body Armor
- The motivation behind Fugitive Predator's mission to deliver the Predator Killer to humans is questionable when taking into account established canon; the Yautja race strictly forbid their members to allow any piece of their technology to fall into the hands of intelligent species. This warrior's namesake status, however, may give some explanation as to why he is willing to break such a sacrosanct rule.
- Like his rival Ultimate Predator, Fugitive Predator appeared to had undergo hybridization due to presence of human DNA in his genetics according to Stargazers, though nowhere as extensive as the latter.
- Reshooting and rewriting of The Predator's third act may explain Fugitive's erratic behavior in the final cut of the film; it can be assumed that the original motivation for Fugitive's actions was removed due to omission of several plot elements and characters present in the original cut.