Flaying, known colloquially as skinning, is the removal of skin from the body. Flaying is a process often chosen by a Yautja when turning its prey into a trophy. It consists of removing most, if not all, of the skin from the victim's body; this process can be carried out either after death or whilst the prey is still alive. Skinned victims are usually those who were considered easy prey by a Predator. Skinned bodies are routinely hung by the ankles from a height and left behind to intimidate other potential victims. Predaliens have also sometimes been seen to replicate this behavior.
- Jim Hopper and the members of his special forces unit
- Gold Tooth and other Jamaican Voodoo Posse members
- Broken-Face Finlay
- Serviteur Houngan
- Fidel "El Hongo" Perez
- Deputy Ray Adams
- Predator 2
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (video game)
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
- Aliens vs. Predator (video game)
- AVP: Evolution
- The Predator/novel
- Aliens vs. Predator (2010), Rebellion, SEGA [Microsoft Windows].
- Jim Thomas, John Thomas (writers), John McTiernan (director). Predator (1987), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- Jim Thomas, John Thomas (writers), Stephen Hopkins (director). Predator 2 (1990), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (2005), Eurocom, Sierra Entertainment, Vivendi Universal Games [PlayStation 2, Xbox].
- Shane Salerno (writer), The Brothers Strause (directors). Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- Fred Dekker (writer), Shane Black (writer and director). The Predator (2018), 20th Century Fox [DVD].