Christopher Golden (born July 15, 1967) is an American author of horror, fantasy, and suspense novels for adults, teens and young readers who wrote the novel Alien: River of Pain, as well as the short story Blowback for the anthology Aliens: Bug Hunt. He also co-wrote the novelisation of The Predator with Mark Morris.
Golden was born and raised in Massachusetts, where he still lives with his family. He is a graduate of Tufts University. As well as novels, Golden has also written comic books and video games and co-written the online animated series Ghosts of Albion with actress/writer/director Amber Benson. He wrote the introduction to the now collectible 200-copy, slipcased edition of Joe Hill's book of short stories titled 20th Century Ghosts.
- Golden and James A. Moore (who wrote the second book in the 2014 Alien novel trilogy) have worked together before writing the Alien books; the book Bloodstained Oz was authored by Moore co-authored by Golden and Golden wrote the video game Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds, which Moore wrote a novelization of (with the same name).
- Christopher Golden - Christopher Golden's official website.
- No Rest for the Wicked - Christopher Golden's official blog.
- Wikipedia - Christopher Golden
- ↑ "Wikipedia - Christopher Golden". Retrieved on 2013-30-13.
- ↑ http://genrefied.blogspot.ca/2013/11/alien-sea-of-sorrows.html