- "Evolved from a Berserker Super Predator, its speed and strength represent the ultimate killing machine."
- ―Berserker-Alien description
The Berserker-Alien was a Xenomorph spawned from a Berserker Super Predator, similar to a Predalien. The Berserker-Alien was among the most dangerous of Xenomorph variants and was extremely strong, heavily armored and very fast.
The Berserker-Alien has a unique coloration similar to cystic infused Xenomorphs and a crest-like head similar to a Praetorian, though far smaller. Unlike the Predaliens encountered on LV-1201, the Berserker-Alien possessed an inner jaw.
The Berserker-Alien has two hands as with most Xenomorphs, each with three fingers with claws on the end. The Berserker-Alien's claws deal massive damage, 60% more damage than the Drone's claws. Uniquely, The Berserker-Alien's claws also deal 30% more damage to Xenomorphs than the Drone's claws.
The Berserker-Alien's tail deals 40% more damage than the Drone's. As with the Berserker-Alien's claws, the Berserker-Alien's tail deals 30% more damage to Xenomorphs than the Drone's.
- The Berserker-Alien was the only new Xenomorph caste created for AVP: Evolution and was added via an update.
- The large head of the Berserker-Alien is almost always clipping through its dorsal spines in-game.
- The Berserker-Alien does not possess quad-mandibles, which is odd because, after the player defeats the Xenomorph Queen at the end of the Yautja campaign, an image of a Chestburster with quad mandibles is shown bursting from the Berserker's chest.
- Predalien (caste) — A similar type of Xenomorph.