|"What's the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"
|"Seems [Mother] has intercepted a transmission of unknown origin."
If the individual is found to have brought dishonor to his people and flees before accepting punishment, there can be no forgiveness according to Predator tradition. Other Predators are allowed to eliminate the outcasts on sight. Bad Bloods are never accepted back into Predator society. Wandering aimlessly, some Bad Bloods have been known to hunt and slay anything alive, including other Predators.
Bad Bloods are generally seen as more hostile and "mentally unstable" Predators. These sadistic hunters still use skills taught to them by their brothers, but use them dishonorably and purely for their own personal gain. Bad Blood equipment is usually the same as a normal Predators, though some have been known to posses unique weapons, like machetes.
Enforcer Predators are tasked with hunting down known Bad Bloods and eliminating their existence. Whether these Predators operate as a police caste or bounty hunters, or act solely out of personal duty is unknown.
- The first known Bad Blood was the Bad Blood Predator, a mentally unstable and psychotic Yautja that began a mass murder in New Jersey whilst being simultaneously hunted down by the Enforcer Predator. Its madness was eventually put to end by black ops member Mandy Graves.
- The Devil was a Predator previously affiliated with a clan that terrorized New York and waged war against Detective John Schaefer. Upon being presumably killed by John and abandoned by his clan, he was driven to a vengeful insanity, thereafter murdering anything it came across, including unarmed personnel and even torturing its victims.
- Machiko Noguchi was a human female who became part of Top-Knot's clan to join the hunt. However, once she discovered that the clan had begun hunting humans, she betrayed them and killed several members, siding with the humans that her clan intended to prey upon.
- Tichinde was an ill-tempered, un-Blooded predator who exhibited signs of dishonor and disrespect even before truly turning bad-blooded. He murders another predator, Aseigan, outside of an acceptable context (self-defense/legal death match), then goes on to kill several unarmed humans and other unworthy trophies, including children. Later, he tries to kill the rightful Leader, Dachande.
- Two-Stripes was a young blood predator that stole the kill of a fellow hunter of his clan, Light-Stepper, and he tried take credit for it. Nevertheless, he was busted when his fellows find Light-Stepper, revealing his actions to the Leader Top-Knot. As a result he was expelled from the clan, stripped of his gear and abandoned on the hunting planet, at the mercy of the aliens.
- Stone Heart, Swift Knife and Long Spear were all captured and brainwashed by Humans. Despite this, they are labelled as bad-blood and Scarface is tasked with giving them honorable deaths. In that, at least, their honor can be restored.
- Scarface himself came close to being labelled a bad-blood, but since he submits to punishment and exile, he is given a chance to redeem himself and reclaim his titles a century later.
- The Killers were a clan of ruthless hunters that tracked and killed Yautjas from other clans. Their clan operated a civil war in East Africa during the 21st century and fought the honoured Yautja led by Machiko Noguchi during the 22nd Killers War. They also held sway of a tusked variation of Xenomorph.
- A rash Bad Blood hunts the Batman one year after his first encounter with a Predator. It begins a killing spree to find and kill Batman, possibly for revenge or obsession with the "champion" of Gotham defeating the experienced hunter, even foregoing camouflage or subtlety in its pursuit. It is hunted by a pair of Predators trying to stop it, though what crime it committed is unknown.
- Although unconfirmed, Berserker, Tracker and Falconer could be considered Bad Bloods due to their feud with the Crucified Predator, though it is unknown if Super Predators shared the typical Yautja honor code.
- The Neca figure bio of the Yautja known as Lasershot, describes him to be Bad Blood sociopath, with an obsession with self-mutilation and surgical integration of technology into his own body.
- The silver-masked Predator from Predator: Hunters III showed early-signs of becoming a Bad-Blood, having a brazen and callous attitude towards hunting that his brown-masked comrade highly disapproved of, to the point that they got into several confrontations about the issue. Silver's unstable behaviour ultimately led to brown having to put him down for good.
- Aliens vs. Predator
- Predator: Bad Blood
- Predator: Dark River
- Predator: Prey to the Heavens
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (video game)
- Aliens vs. Predator: Three World War
- Batman versus Predator II: Bloodmatch
- Predators (possibly)
- Mortal Kombat X (possibly)
- Lasershot bio