|"I got signals, I got readings, in front and behind!"|
"Where, man? I don't see shit."
Angie Duplis was a member of the United States Colonial Marine Corps. She was one of the few survivors of the second Hadley's Hope Xenomorph infestation of 2179.
Angie Duplis was a member of the second Colonial Marine detachment to Hadley's Hope on LV-426. She was one of several Marines rescued by Corporal Winter during the efforts to resecure the ruined colony - in her case, Winter assisted her and Duke in fending off a Xenomorph attack in what was left of Operations. Afterwards, she helped Winter, Cruz and O'Neal in fighting the Xenomorphs in Hadley's Hope's Vehicle Bay, but stayed behind when the others left for Reid's UD-4L Cheyenne Dropship at the Drop Pad.
Angie was outfitted with standard issue M3 Pattern Personal Armor (which had a "Duplis" [her last name] name tag at the top) for protection; her armor was fitted with a TNR Shoulder Lamp attachment for illumination. She had customized her armor vest with "ONE SHOT", a bullet design to the left of that, "Shoot or DiE" below "ONE SHOT" and a crosshair design next to "Shoot or DiE". Angie carried a knife on the right strap of her M3 and M40 Grenades on the left. She also carried another knife which was located on her right boot. Angie was armed with a standard M41A Pulse Rifle MK2 and an M4A3 Service Pistol which she carried on her right hip.
- This character is the in-game representation of costumer and Aliens fan Angie Duplis. Angie was given her cameo appearance as a thank you from Gearbox Software and SEGA for her work promoting Aliens: Colonial Marines. Her in-game appearance was modeled using her actual likeness as a reference, and is also one of the female Marine head options in Multiplayer Customization.
- Angie Duplis, Chris Duplis and Sean Maio were the three American members of the "Aliens Legacy" fan group who were hired by SEGA to be characters at the official Aliens: Colonial Marines booth at the E3, Penny Arcade Expo, and various other game industry events across the U.S. from early 2010 to the game's launch in 2013.
- Angie Duplis' character model can also be seen in the "Tactical Multiplayer" game trailer.
- Angie's Shoulder Lamp is always turned on.
- Angie's armor appears to actually say "IDUPLIS" when it should say "A DUPLIS" to fit in with Chris Duplis' name tag on his armor.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (video game)