Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus: Volume 2 is a trade paperback published by Dark Horse Books on October 17, 2007. It was part of the company's major Omnibus reissue program, which sought to collect and re-release the pre-existing comics from all of Dark Horse's major lines as easily-accessible trade paperbacks. As well as the Aliens vs. Predator comics, similar Omnibus volumes were also released for the Aliens and Predator lines. The book was edited by Chris Warner, and reuses the cover from the Aliens vs. Predator: Deadliest of the Species trade paperback by John Bolton.
Mankind's most lethal adversaries battle for supremacy, and whoever wins — we lose. In a skyliner high above the Alien-contaminated earth, Caryn Delacroix can't sleep. Terrifying images of pursuit, disfigurement, and bloody death have invaded her peaceful dreams in her safe and privileged world. But they're only nightmares... or are they? The beautiful trophy-consort of corporate magnate Lucien Delacroix soon discovers that nightmares do come true and there are fates worse than death — when a Predator comes to call.
Featuring the smash-hit AVP epic Deadliest of the Species, written by Chris Claremont, plus other exciting AVP tales by a host of top comics creators.
- Aliens vs. Predator: Deadliest of the Species
- Aliens vs. Predator: Booty
- Aliens vs. Predator: Hell-Bent
- Aliens vs. Predator: Pursuit
- Aliens vs. Predator: Lefty's Revenge
- Aliens vs. Predator: Chained to Life and Death
- Aliens vs. Predator: Xenogenesis
- The Web is presented in its original black and white in the Omnibus, thus being the only Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus story not to be colored since its original publication.
- "Dark Horse Comics - Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus Volume 2". Retrieved on 2015-02-26.