The Blu-ray was released on April 1, 2019.
- 1979 theatrical version
- 2003 Director's Cut with Ridley Scott introduction
- Audio commentary with director Ridley Scott, writer Dan O'Bannon, executive producer Ronald Shusett, editor Terry Rawlings, and actors Sigourney Weaver, Tom Skerritt, Veronica Cartwright, Harry Dean Stanton and John Hurt
- Alternate audio commentary with Ridley Scott (theatrical cut only)
- Final theatrical isolated score by Jerry Goldsmith (theatrical cut only)
- Composer's original isolated score (theatrical cut only)
- 7 deleted and extended scenes*
- Deleted scene footage marker (Director's Cut only)
*The deleted and extended scenes found on the disc are in fact merely the additional scenes added in the Director's Cut, available for viewing separately. This means some of these scenes have been edited from the originally filmed version.
- ↑ "AVPGalaxy - Alien 40th Anniversary 4K Ultra HD Lands in April 2019". Retrieved on 2019-03-28.