The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,623 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
The Hunters Return
Sequel to Hunters II announced, teasing returning characters!
New AVP Comic
New AVP comic announced, the first stand-alone series in almost a decade!
New Alien Novel
Scoot Sigler reveals new Alien novel from Titan Books!
Alien Short Films
Alien celebrates its 40th anniversary with six fan-made short films!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Wierzbowski, Crowe, Hicks and Hudson aboard the dropship.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Alien co-writers David Giler and Walter Hill considered having the Nostromo crew summon Genghis Khan and Jack the Ripper to fight the Alien.
- When Alien3 was novelized by Alan Dean Foster, author of the novelizations Alien and Aliens, he originally planned to have Newt survive, as he disliked that she was killed in the film. However, studio executives told him he had to remain true to the original script. He changed his novel, but was so upset by the situation that he later refused an offer to write the novelization of Alien Resurrection, which was eventually written by the late A. C. Crispin.
- The term "Xenomorph" was originally coined by Aliens director and writer James Cameron for an unfilmed project called Mother.
- Some combat androids in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator are equipped with armored helmets very similar to those worn by the Weyland-Yutani Commandos in Alien3.
- Los Angeles did not actually have a subway network at the time Predator 2 was made (1990), but did by the year the film was set (1997) — the first underground metro line in the city, the Red Line, opened in January 1993.
Last night I watched Prometheus, and boy was I dissapointed. I wasn't expecting much, as it was made well after the original qudrilogy, and it didn't…Read more >
hello there. as I'm sure you're aware, this is my post as to what is what and how the Neomorph reproduce. if you need to refference something, look f…Read more >
well now, everyone, I'm bacik. for now. I don't know if you really know me, but if you need to, you can check my previous works, if they're still the…Read more >