The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,617 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
The Hunters Return
Sequel to Hunters II announced, teasing returning characters!
New AVP Comic
New AVP comic announced, the first stand-alone series in almost a decade!
New Alien Novel
Scoot Sigler reveals new Alien novel from Titan Books!
Alien Short Films
Alien celebrates its 40th anniversary with six fan-made short films!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Grid Headbites Celtic in Alien vs. Predator.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Brett actor Harry Dean Stanton had to pass on the opportunity to play the bartender in Stanley Kubrick's film The Shining — which has been called one of the greatest horror films of all time — due to commitments with Alien — which has also been called one of the greatest horror films of all time.
- Contrary to popular belief, Michael Biehn did not have a problem with Corporal Hicks dying in Alien3, but he did strongly object to the way it was done at the very opening of the film. The actor has since proposed that his character should have initially appeared alongside Ripley in the movie so that their relationship could be further developed, before he was killed later in the film.
- Blain's M134 Minigun used in Predator was later modified and reused in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, which was directed by Aliens director and writer James Cameron and starred Predator lead Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- The prosthetic head piece used to show Bishop II's injuries in Alien3 was built around an ear originally made for Jack Nicholson in the 1989 film Batman.
- Alien3 was nicknamed "Skinheads in Space" by its British crew, due to its predominantly bald cast. Many of the actors were hesitant about shaving their heads for the film, but when they learned that Sigourney Weaver would be doing the same, they unanimously agreed.
Last night I watched Prometheus, and boy was I dissapointed. I wasn't expecting much, as it was made well after the original qudrilogy, and it didn't…Read more >
hello there. as I'm sure you're aware, this is my post as to what is what and how the Neomorph reproduce. if you need to refference something, look f…Read more >
well now, everyone, I'm bacik. for now. I don't know if you really know me, but if you need to, you can check my previous works, if they're still the…Read more >