|"AVAILABLE DATA INSUFFICIENT"
- Al Apone is born.
- The flight recorder of the USCSS Nostromo is recovered by the Anesidora.
- The Anesidora discovers the derelict spacecraft on Acheron (then known as LV-426), and Catherine Foster is impregnated by a Facehugger from one of the Ovomorphs inside the ship.
- The Anesidora arrives at Sevastopol Station.
- A Xenomorph emerges from Foster and starts a Hive on Sevastopol.
- The Weyland-Yutani Corporation purchases Sevastopol from its previous owner, Seegson. They also gain control of APOLLO and issue Special Order 939.
- The Torrens arrives at Sevastopol to pick up the Nostromo's flight recorder.
- Henry Marlow self-destructs the Anesidora in an attempt to destroy the station and all Xenomorphs aboard it.
- The force of the Anesidora's explosion damages Sevastopol's gravity stabilizers; the station eventually falls into KG-348's atmosphere. Amanda Ripley is the sole survivor.
- Private Zula Hendricks and Davis One board the Europa and are attacked by Xenomorphs.
- Davis One breaks his programming and hijacks the Europa.
- The USCSS Haldin docks at Mendel Station where Amanda Ripley is attempting to survive a Xenomorph outbreak.
- Amanda Ripley escapes Mendel Station following its destruction aboard the Haldin with its crew on a course to KOI-125.01, with a further planned trip to Earth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.